Complaints Policy – Private Treatments
Code of practice for patients complaints
At Restore Dental Group we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all of our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. We endeavour to deal with any complaints courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to patients concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service would be The Clinical Manager. Please find contact details below.
St Mellons Dental Prcatice 02920 778899
Ponthir Dental Practice 01633 431299
Whitchurch Road Dental Practice 02920619461
Email address: email@example.com
- If a patient complains by telephone or in person, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him or her to The Clinical Manager immediately. If The Clinical Manager is not available at the time, then the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to them and arrangements will be made for this to happen. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for The Group Operational Clinical Manager, Laura Borley. Please find contact details below.
Telephone Number: 02920 619461
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the patient complains in writing or by e-mail it will be passed on immediately to The Clinical Manager.
- If a complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist concerned, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge any complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within 3 working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint in 10 working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet with us, then we will attempt to talk to them over the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint in 10 working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If patient are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
Cardiff and Vale Local Health Board,
Univeristy Hospital of Wales,
Aneurin Bevan Health Board
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
St Cadoc’s Hospital
Newport NP18 3XQ
Healthcare Inspectorate Wales,
Rhydycar Business Park,
Telephone Number: 0300 062 8163
Fax Number: 0300 062 8387
Email address: email@example.com
Dental Complaints Service,
2 Cherry Orchard Road,
Telephone Number: 08456 120 540
Fax Number: 0208 263 6100
Public Services Ombudsman for Wales (PSOW)
Public services Ombudsman for Wales,
1 Fford Yr Hen Gae,
Telephone Number: 03007900203
Fax: (01656) 641199
|Monday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 5.30pm|
|Saturday||By appointment only|